TECHNICS EAH-AZ70W Completely Wireless Noise Cancelling In-Ear Earphones
- A compact circular design. A Spin treatment that symbolises the hight-quality design of Technics hi-fi aduio products.
- 10mm dynamic driver generate bass with ease and create a wide sound field. Graphene coated PEEK diaphragm reduce unnecessarily vibration and gives vocals an elegant sound.
- An Acoustic Control Chamber has been positioned on the back end of the driver. It precisely controls the airflow to the front and back of the diaphragm and brings out the performance mainly in the mid-low range.
- Industry-leading Dual Hybrid Noise Cancelling Technology: Feedforward Noise Cancelling (software control) and Feedback Noise Cancelling (hardware control), a combination of Analogue and Digital Processing
- Unique Touch Sensor Antenna and Proprietary Circuit Design: small in size, yet stable in connection
- Left-Right Independent Signalling System helps maintain a stable connection. Multiple high performance MEMS microphones built-in a unique labyrinth cabinet structure that can suppress wind noise.
- Use a beam forming technology that enables your voice to be efficiently delivered while suppressing ambient noise during calls.
- Voice Assistant Compatible
- Ambient Sound Mode
- TECHNICS AUDIO CONNECT App
- IPX4 Water Resistance
Playback Time (approx.): Total 19.5 hrs（Earphone：6.5 hrs - NC on）
- 15 mins Quick Charge via Type-C for 70 mins of playback. Fully Charge: 2 hrs (Earphone) / 2.5 hrs (Charging Cradle)
- Bluetooth Ver.5.0
Support Profiles：A2DP / AVRCP / HSP / HFP
Codec：SBC / AAC
Frequency Response：20Hz - 20kHz
In the box：Earpieces Set (XS / S / M / L / XL) / Type-C Charging Cable / Charging Cradle with Aluminium Finish
Weight (approx.)：7g（earphone per side）/ 65g（charging cradle）
- Colours：Black / Silver
- One Year Warranty
[Bluetooth products are not available for international delivery.]